Cloud Storage Powered by Autodesk Docs
A New Place in the Cloud
- Autodesk Docs is Autodesk's premier cloud storage solution, and brings new benefits to FormIt customers.
- Send and receive FormIt models across Autodesk Docs accounts and projects, and access to the Autodesk Docs suite of collaboration and coordination tools.
Autodesk Docs Gallery
- Open, Save, Import, and Export FormIt data across multiple Autodesk Docs Accounts/Hubs and Projects.
Autodesk Docs Content Library
- Use the FormIt Content Library to place content from Autodesk Docs on FormIt Web and Windows.
Autodesk Docs in the AEC Collection
- Autodesk Docs is included as part of AEC Collection subscriptions
- You can use third-party cloud storage services such as iCloud, Dropbox, Box, etc. to sync your files to a cloud location.
Autodesk Docs Desktop Connector
Connect Windows to Autodesk Docs
- With the Autodesk Docs Desktop Connector, you can connect your desktop environment with your Autodesk Docs account:
- View and open files
- Upload and download documents
- Edit and delete files
- Create project folders
- In FormIt for Windows and Web, enjoy the convenience of saving locally to folders inside the Autodesk Docs Desktop Connector.
- Your local FormIt files will upload in the background to your cloud-based Autodesk Docs account.
The FormIt Folder
- In FormIt v18.0 and newer, the FormIt folder is no longer automatically created and you can view your files in any directory.
- You can safely move files out of the FormIt folder and delete it if you wish.