We are happy to announce a new version of FormIt Web beta (http://beta.autodeskformit.com) and FormIt for iOS. The entire team has been firing on all cylinders this summer to prepare for the biggest update we have ever had. This new version represents a major re-thinking of how you create and modify objects in FormIt. The list of new features is after the break.
- 3D Snapping! You are now no longer constrained to sketching in one plane
- Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
- Sketch Lines with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
- Select and modify individual vertices – on both 2D lines and 3D objects
- Double tap now selects an entire object. Single tap selects faces, edges
- New context menu tools: Tilt face and Offset face
- Completely new help system
- Sketch a circle
- Snap to levels when sketching or dragging face
- Android updates coming soon!
Here is a video overview
and another video outlining what's changed in the iOS version