FormIt Converter Revit Add-In
June 13, 2019
- Added support for SketchUp 2019 across all Revit versions.
March 19, 2019
- Added support for SketchUp 2018 across all Revit versions.
- Improved SketchUp conversion reliability across all Revit versions.
April 20, 2017
- Added the ability to import Materials from FormIt to Revit (Revit 2018 and newer only).
- Added error messages which report Group names for identification and resolution in FormIt (Revit 2018 and newer only).
- Improved success rate of import by automatically cleaning malformed geometry and using DirectShape (Revit 2018 and newer only).
- Improved usability by "un-nesting" FormIt Groups and creating "un-nested" Revit Families.
Revit 2018 and newer supports material import, but older versions do not.
In Revit 2017 and older, the FormIt converter will attempt to create native Revit solids if they are simple extrusions. Revit 2018 and newer versions do not.