Another Autodesk University has come and gone. As always it was an exhilarating and exhausting! My favorite part by far is connecting with all of our current and future customers. In fact, I spent so much time at the booth and meeting with people I barely got to attend any classes! Luckily, AU records more and more classes each year. So now we can all pop some popcorn and watch and learn from the expert FormIteers:
- Tony Caputo: Design to Team: Integrating FormIt 360 into Team Workflows
- Mike Engel: Redefine Sketching in Architectural Design
- Kimberly Fuhrman: Inviting FormIt 360 to the Revit Party!
- Jarod Shultz: Design Strategies with FormIt 360
- Emily Dunne: Existing-Conditions Translation Using FormIt 360 for Native Revit File Formats
and last but not least
- Sam Macalister: FormIt 360 Design Visualization Workflows (Sam will recap this class in an upcoming FormIt Friday in January)
And these were just the ones recorded. Brandon Wlosinski and Carl Storms both ran well attended labs. But these appear to not have been recorded.
Sam Macalister showing how to add some Pixlr filter fun to FormIt
Carl Storms getting ready to kick off a well attended lab
Jarod Schultz. Rocking the Dynamo scripts
Tobias, manning the booth