In case you missed it last Friday, here is a very informative set of tips and tricks videos from the last FormIt Friday webinar.
I kicked things off with a tip on how to use materials mapped onto planes to create multi-level floor plans and elevations. You can click below to skip to different sections of the video:
- Tobias answered a question from the forums and showed off the nuances of the Loft tool.
- Josh Goldstein, our newest FormIt team member, showed his method for manually creating and editing site topography.
- Back to Tobias, who shared some great tips on how to speed up the performance when working in the web app
- Our only customer participant of they day (I expect more next time!) Jarod Schultz showed off the hidden magic of the tab key and blew all of our minds with his sweep skills
- Tobias closed out FormIt Friday with some very useful tips on how to move back and forth between FormIt and Revit